This Is What I'm Saying

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sevens

It's (close to) the end of the work day, and I'm feeling listy! If you're reading this right now, consider yourself tagged and encouraged to write your own lists!

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Travel extensively
2. Raise a family with James
3. Celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. . .and our 60th. . .together
4. Write at least one good novel5. Learn to dance well6. Use my talents and abilities to the benefit of others
7. Become at peace with every aspect of myself

Seven Things I Can Do
1. Raise my left eyebrow by itself
2. Shoot a basketball decently well
3. Type fast
4. Quote entire poems
5. Win tickle fights every time
6. Spell well
7. Name all the books of the Bible

Seven Things I Can't Do
1. Roll my tongue
2. Knit
3. Drive the speed limit
4. Take naps with ease
5. Watch certain movies/TV shows without crying
6. Eat green peas
7. Vote Republican

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Kindness
2. Sense of humor
3. Faithfulness (to God and to me)
4. Dark hair and eyes
5. Having neuroses that are compatible with mine
6. Good kissing and snuggling
7. Being James Pecht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home