This Is What I'm Saying

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Ovaries are Losers

I was SO sure this time, but I'm not pregnant yet again. Apparently my boobs decided to ache just to toy with my emotions - bastards. In between bouts of self-pity, I've been contemplating the following:

-- Once you start paying attention to something, you suddenly see it everywhere.
-- There are some ways in which I am exactly the same person I was when I was 12.
-- God's timing and my timing are sometimes very different.
-- Sometimes you don't know how much you want something until you don't get it.
-- Faithfulness is at the same time a very practical matter and entirely impractical.

1 Comments:

  • It took me 12 months to get pregnant with my second. It was really hard. I feel for ya.

    By Blogger The Silent K, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home